Scripture: Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth. II Timothy 2:15
The “Scholarship Award” amount is $500.00 given annually and students who receive the scholarship still must apply each year. Scholarship Applications will be available in the church office during the fourth week of March and the first week of April. Announcements will be placed in the Sunday church program and on the website with updates.
Qualifications for Attaining a Scholarship Award:
- Each student must be an active member of Arthur Christian church for one year prior to the Scholarship award date, which is May. (No Exceptions)
- Proof of college enrollment receipts may be attached to your application if you have been accepted and completed the registration processed with your college; otherwise students must bring “proof of enrollment” from their college and turn it in to the church office before scholarship award date.
- Each student must be an active participating member of the Youth ministry for 6 months or more.
- An Essay no more than 300 words (typed) must be submitted along with you application stating why you believe a scholarship award should be granted to you, list your academic achievements, honors and awards, community involvement and career goals.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted by the student to the Scholarship Committee or the church office on or before the deadline which is April 27, 2016.
If you have further questions please contact: Brad Roberson email@example.com